I realize I don’t talk a lot about MYSELF on here, and that’s partly because I’m trying to maintain some anonymity. But today I felt like indulging myself. So, here are twenty-five things about this gentle femdomme!
- Were you named after anyone? Yes. I was named after a relative. I have an unusual name, which I like. I always felt sorry for the twelve girls I knew named Karen or Jessica or Jennifer.
- When was the last time you cried? Oh, probably yesterday. I cry all the time. I cry when I’m sad but also when I’m frustrated and angry. And I am an ugly, loud crier.
- Do you like your handwriting? No. Well, I mean, I don’t dislike it, but I have very messy handwriting for a reason a little too personal to reveal here. Writing by hand makes my hands get tired very quickly. I prefer to type.
- What is your favorite lunch meat? I often feel squicky eating meat, lunch meat in particular. I admit I liked salami sandwiches when I was a kid, which seems pretty gross now.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living in a big city making up for lost time.
- If you were another person, would you be friends with you? THIS is a great question. Knowing all of my flaws so well, I don’t know if I would be friends with me. Sometimes I don’t like myself very much, and I’m always afraid people will see “through” me and decide they hate me. But I also believe that everyone is flawed, and I still find people to love. So, maybe I would be friends with me.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? NEVER.
- What body part of yours do you like the best? I have fabulous legs. They run in my family. (Get it?)
- Would you bungee jump? I want to say yes, but probably not. I’ve ziplined before. I’m not really afraid of heights, but stepping off into the void sounds terrifying.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I rarely wear shoes that have laces, but when I do, no. Not if I can help it.
- Do you think you are strong? I am the strongest emotionally weak person I know. I cry and curse my way through terrible things, but I never give up. I have pathetic upper body strength, but my thighs could probably crack walnuts. LOL. Okay. Probably not, but I have strong legs. Maybe a different kind of nuts.
- What is your favorite ice cream? Praline. (There with the nuts again!)
- What is the first thing you notice about people? Whether they seem emotionally open or not. I like people who make themselves vulnerable. Closed off people intimidate me, and I assume they won’t like me.
- Red or pink? Pink. Of course.
- What is the least favorite thing about yourself? That I have trouble trusting myself to make the right choices for me.
- Who do you miss the most? My dog.
- What are you listening to right now? The sounds of my fingers clicking on the keyboard.
- Favorite smells? Jo Malone perfume. Baking bread. A clean linen closet.
- Favorite sports to watch? The Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Favorite food? Freshly baked bread.
- Last movie you watched? The Boys in the Band remake on Netflix.
- Any tattoos? No. I wanted one when I was younger and my friends were all getting them. But I never did, and it was probably for the best.
- Who is your hero? I don’t have a hero. Is that sad? There are people I admire for various reasons, mostly creative people. But there’s no one I would call a hero. I think people are all too flawed for that.
- What is the best gift you’ve been given? The best gifts I’ve been given have been the personal ones that someone took a lot of time and thought into creating. Although I like pretty things, I’m not very impressed with them as gifts.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? May implode at any time.
2 thoughts on “Twenty-Five Things About The Gentle Domme”
You seem to be a very self aware person. Very cool
Thank you. How about yourself? What are your favorite things?